NOTE: FOR FALL 2014 SEMESTER, you must enter your information by August 27th at 3pm in order for you to receive your financial aid balance by direct deposit. (see Financial Aid Fall disbursement schedule).
Follow these steps to set up this information:
- Click on the AC Connect link at the top of the page.
- Log in using your AC Connect name and password.
- After logging in, find the Self Service section and click on the Current Student tab and under the heading Financial Information, click on Bank Information (U.S.). This web form will open.
- CAREFULLY enter your bank information off of your checks, making sure you enter it correctly. The page you are on has a link that shows you how to read the information off your checks. If you do not have checks for your checking account, or if you intend to use your savings account, you should call your bank or credit union for instructions.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions before you can submit. Once you have entered all the information and verified, click on the SUBMIT button. You will see a confirmation screen, and a confirmation email notice will be sent to your email account that is displayed on the screen.
- After you have entered your information, there is a 7 day waiting period before we may begin direct deposits.
- Once the 7 day waiting period has passed, we will issue any reimbursements to your account directly and you will receive an email when the payment is made. Your funds will post in 1-2 days.
- NOTE: some banks do not allow you to make deposits into an account that does not have your name on the account (for example, your parents bank account). You need to contact your bank to see what their requirements are in this situation.
- Anytime you make changes to your account information through ACConnect after initial setup, another 7 day waiting period will begin.
- You do not need to notify the Business Office when you sign up, or make changes, we will run a report listing new additions automatically.
NOTE: To delete your current information, you must clear out all pre-entered fields before submitting for changes to take effect.