- Check your degree plan to select the courses for the semester.
- Log into AC connect on the AC home page to register for classes and mark the date to pay on your calendar.
- Should you not be able to register, contact the Education Department at 345-5585.
- Pay tuition by deadlines, buy textbooks, and make sure to attend that first class on time.
- If you need further assistance go to http://www.actx.edu/enroll/.
WTAMU Transfer Information
If you are one of the many AC graduates planning on transferring to WTAMU, the following information may be helpful. The University has a partnership agreement with AC that provides you with several benfits. Check out the details at www.wtamu.edu/admissions/destination-wt.aspx .
WTAMU transfer advisors are usually available twice a week in the Advising Center which is located in Suite 130, Student Services Center. Call 806-371-5440 or 806-371-5447 for the schedule.
Also, the following link will provide a step-by-step guide to help you with the transfer process: WTAMU Transfer Student Checklist
Other Transfer Choices
If you have plans to transfer to a university other than WTAMU, our office can provide additional resources to you. Also, most institutions have a special transfer process and advisors to assist you. This information can usually be obtained on the website for the university you are interested in attending. Look for specific instructions for transfer students. If at all possible, visit the campus and arrange for a tour. These steps are very important in your satisfaction with the choice you make.
Additionally, you can call the Advising Center (371-5440) or the Transfer Coordinator (806-371-5447) for a schedule of visiting university advisors.