Institutional Standing Committee
The Cabinet is the central coordinating committee for all college operations. The members advise the President and assist with the day-to-day operation of the college within established policies and regulations.
Permanent members on the Cabinet are: The President as Chair, Vice President of Academic Affairs, Vice President of Business Affairs, Vice President of Student Affairs, Chief of Planning and Advancement, Chief Information Officer, and Chief of Communication and Marketing.
Meetings of the Committee are schedule by the President as needed.
- Dr. Paul Matney, President
- Robert Austin, Vice President of Student Affairs
- Terry Berg, Vice President of Business Affairs
- Lee Colaw, Chief Information Officer
- Ellen Green, Chief of Communication and Marketing
- Russell Lowery-Hart, Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Danita McAnally, Chief of Planning and Advancement