AC Pantry would currently like the following items:
- Single microwavable meals
- Body Wash
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Baby Formula
- Canned protein (tuna, ravioli, chili, vienna sausages, etc.)
- Baking supplies
- Canned fruit
- Dry goods (beans, rice, pasta)
Would your organization or group like to be a part of sustaining the AC Pantry? Adopt a donation!
We have several items we try to keep in stock that you can commit to providing. Just choose one and email it and your group/organization name to Karen Logan.
- Granola Bars
- Hamburger Helper
- Canned ravioli
- Microwavable single-serve meals
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
Already adopted items:
- Ramen noodles-Adopted by HEP
- Canned chicken-Adopted by KACV
- Shampoo-Adopted by Physical Plant/FMC
- Spaghetti Sauce-Adopted by Sports and Exercise Sciences Department
Remember that the AC Pantry is happy to pick up your donated items. Just call Karen at 371-5267.