Search and Register for Classes

Easily browse our continuing education schedule by day, time, location, subject and more. 

View My Schedule

Financial Aid

CE grant money, CE scholarships

Attention Massage Therapy Students!

TPEG-CE funds have been approved for a substantial portion of tuition and fees for the Massage Therapy Certificate Program. Applicant must have a high school diploma or successfully completed the GED. 

How to Apply

  • Before you fill out the grant application, please contact the appropriate department to confirm that your course is eligible for this grant.  Application does not guarantee payment of funds; the Student Financial Aid Office will determine approval.
  • Student must complete the TPEG application each semester which is a special color form and can be obtained at any of the Student Service Centers or at the Continuing Education Department at 1314 S. Polk in the main office.   You may call or email Margie Clements at 806-371-2911, to find out more information.
  • The  downloadable 2013-14 FAFSA worksheet must be completed and included with the TPEG CE GRANT APPLICATION.  The FAFSA information can be used for all terms.

© Copyright 2013 Amarillo College.