I am not a Permanent Resident or a US Citizen but I went to high school in Texas, can I get in-state tuition?

11-21-2017 18:51

Under House Bill 1403, students who meet all of the following requirements can qualify for Texas residency. For full details visit our Eligibility for Texas Residency page.

  1. Students who graduated from an accredited Texas high school or completed a Texas GED
  2.  Lived in Texas for 36 months leading up to graduation or completion of a TX GED
  3. Will have lived in Texas the 12 months prior to the beginning of the term of enrollment
  4. Completes the Affidavit.
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ