I am currently active duty military stationed in Texas. Can I get in-state tuition?

12-04-2017 23:23

Active duty military (including active reserves and National Guard) may have their out of State tuition waived by:

  • Submitting a letter from their commanding officer on military letter head
  • The letter must include your name and social security number on the letter
  • The statement must specify that you are active duty with a Texas Unit

You will remain classified as non-resident but will have an exemption that waives his tuition. This exemption must be renewed each semester. 

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ