If I'm taking 6 hours at Amarillo College and 6 hours at WTAMU, can I receive a full time disbursement of my grant money, because I'm enrolled in 12 credit hours?

12-04-2017 21:04

You can take classes at both schools, but can only receive financial aid at one institution per semester.  One option may be to request a Consortium Agreement, which allows a student to complete a full time schedule at two institutions, but still limits the financial aid award to only one instituion. You can inquire with the Fiancial Aid Office at the school that is awarding Financial Aid.

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ