I live with my grandparents. Can I provide their tax information instead of parents?

07-18-2019 08:38

Usually grand parents and legal guardians cannot be subsituted for information of a parent. If you have an unusual circumstance and cannot obtain parent information, contact our offices for assistance at (806)371-5000.

For more information about how to apply for Financial Aid, visit our How to Apply for Financial Aid page.

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ