How can I transfer my financial aid to another school or have it transferred to Amarillo College?

12-04-2017 21:04

If you need to transfer your FAFSA, the  first step it to add the new school to the FAFSA if it was not originally selected as your school of choice. Be sure to contact the previous institution to notify them of the transfer, so that all files will be closed at that insitution. Complete any requirements for award at AC or the new institution.

  For more information visit our Financial Aid page.

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ