I am recently separated/divorced/widowed. How do I answer the tax questions on FAFSA?

12-04-2017 21:05

The FAFSA should be filed according to the current circumstance. If there is a change to your household size or income after the FAFSA is filed, you may be eligible to file for a Special Circumstance change .  These assessments are made on a case by case basis, please call us at 806-371-5000 for assistance.

For more information about how to apply for Financial Aid, visit our How to Apply for Financial Aid page.

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ