My parents are divorced. Which income do I provide on the FAFSA?

12-04-2017 21:09

Typically you will provide the information for the parent you lived with or the one who provided most of your financial support during the past 12 months. If this parent is remarried, also provide the income information of the spouse.

For more information about Financial Aid, visit our Financial Aid page.

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ