Part-Time Faculty Positions
- Reading (Developmental) – Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in reading courses
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Job Description - Amarillo College (Moore County)
Arts and Sciences
Minimum of Master’s and 18 graduate hours in the teaching field for all disciplines, except developmental Math – Bachelors in Math
- Economics (Micro and Macro)
- Government – MCC
- Biology – Amarillo & MCC
- Sociology – MCC & HerefordSpeech – MCCBiology (Life Science, Human Anatomy, Microbiology, Chemistry, Physics) – Hereford
- Math (Developmental) - Hereford
Career and Technical Education
- Diesel Technology - An Associates Degree in Automotive Technology with an emphasis on Medium/Heavy trucks or Associates Degree in Diesel Technology. Additionally, 5 years Journeyman Level Mechanic in Automotive/Diesel
- Aviation Maintenance/Aerospace – Airframe and Powerplant Certification (license – Federal Aviation Administration); Associates degree or higher preferred
- Fire Protection –Certified Firefighter (current – Texas Commission on Fire Protection) and Instructor II Certification (current – Texas Commission on Fire Protection); Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Truck Driving - Class A CDL Operator License from the State of Texas, Five years of commercial driving experience. Must have endorsements or be able to obtain within 6 months of employment.
- CIS (BCIS-1305) – MCC
- Business (Economics, Management) – Hereford – Minimum of Master’s and 18 graduate hours in the teaching field
- Paralegal – Bachelor’s degree, prefer J.D.
- Office Administration – Master’s Degree in business education
- Industrial Technology - Three years of experience in HVACR, instrumentation, industrial plant or field maintenance required. Must possess an EPA Universal certification. Associate's Degree is preferred.
- CNA for Continuing Healthcare – Must be an RN or LVN, licensed in the State of Texas with a minimum of two years of nursing experience in a long term care facility.
- CNA for Hereford Campus - Must be an RN or LVN licensed in the State of Texas with a minimum of two years of nursing experience in a long term care facility.
- Paramedicine – AAS in Paramedicine required; National Registry of EMTs certified; Texas Department of State Health Services certified/licensed
- Associate Degree Nursing -Master’s Degree in Nursing; licensed Registered Nurse
- Vocational Nursing-Associate Degree in Nursing or higher level degree in nursing: licensed Registered Nurse
Part-time Support Staff Positions
- Seasonal Grounds Helper
- Intake Specialist
- West Campus Library Assistant - Required: One or more years of experience working in a library environment. Preferred: Training and experience in using a library management system. Education: Required: High School Diploma or GED with some college coursework. Preferred: Associate's Degree.
You should include with your application your resume, copies of transcripts, licensures, etc. Applications must be sent to HR only. Please do not include the hiring department or supervisor on the email. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 806-371-5040.
* Open in Internet Explorer to email application.
* Macintosh users, In order properly view and save the Part-Time Application please use Mozilla Firefox and Adobe Acrobat Reader. The .pdf reader built into Safari doesn't allow you to save your data correctly.