Planning and Advancement Information and Training
- Biennial Grant Compliance Trainings - A Project Director Compliance training is offered to all grant project directors on a biennial basis. The presentation materials are also always available to project directors on the Grants/Contracts page.
- Individual Trainings - Individual trainings are provided by the Grants/Contracts department on a regular basis.
Institutional Effectiveness Trainings
- Current Trainings - Annual Review trainings, ad-hoc meetings/trainings, and individual trainings are provided by the Institutional Effectiveness (IE) department. To schedule a training, contact IE.
- Historical Training Information: Visit the Institutional Effectiveness History page for past training information (training information stored on individual, historical pages). If needed training information is not listed, contact the IE department for more information.
Institutional Research Trainings
- Data Specialists Trainings - Amarillo College data specialists were trained on how to best view/interpret data files in the Instructional Data Specialist (IDS) rollout.
- Individual Trainings - As needed, trainings are completed related to data, survey, etc. topics. For more information, contact the IR department.
Other Divisional Trainings
- Chats and Stats Trainings -The Institutional Research and Institutional Effectiveness Departments offer periodic trainings (online or in-person) related to accessing and viewing data from internal and external data sites.
- SACSCOC Trainings - Focus on issues such as institutional integrity and accreditation requirements.