Student can make changes by filling out a Change of Information form or using the Self Service tab found within the AC Connect portal. Some information is not changeable online and must be entered on the form, such as the residence address and the major.
- What is an AC Connect Course/Class?
- How do I add or drop an AC Connect Class or any class?
- I can’t get into my course, or I’m having trouble with my course.
- I have a question about my course or the course material who should I ask?
- I was taking my test through AC Connect Courses, but my computer froze or I was kicked out?
- I am unable to access my AC Connect Course from my home computer.
- My computer/internet/AC site went down, what do I do now?
- How can I change my student information?
- What is the Self Service Tab through the AC Connect Portal, list a few items that students can view and/or access under Current Student?
- I live with my grandparents. Can I provide their tax information instead of parents?
- I am over the age of 18, living on my own, and paying my own bills, why do I have to provide parent information on the FAFSA? Shouldn't I be considered independent?
- What is the Adult Student Program?
- Why do I have to include my parents information? I take care of myself.
You cannot comment on this entry