ID #1117

How can I change my student information?

Student can make changes by filling out a Change of Information form or using the Self Service tab found within the AC Connect portal. Some information is not changeable online and must be entered on the form, such as the residence address and the major.

Categories for this entry

Tags: -

Related entries:

You cannot comment on this entry