ITT Division FAQ Sheets
Frequently Asked Questions about Admission to AC
1. Apply For Admission
- New students (and transfers)
- Returning students (out one year or more)
- Continuing students (no need to re-apply, just see an advisor for registration clearance* and enroll for classes)
For Financial Aid
- Complete and submit FAFSA to Department of Education
*Some majors do not require a registration clearance every semester.
- Complete placement assessment (unless exempt). If ensure of exemption, see your advisor.
· Sign up for a required New Student Orientation.
· Make an appointment with an academic advisor for assistance in planning your schedule Debby Carey @ 345-5543.
- Go to www.actx.edu
- See your Academic Advisor or Division Counselor.
DO NOT WAIT FOR A BILL
· Payment is due by first class meeting for each semester.
· If you choose late registration, payment is due on the day you register.
· You may pay online or at an AskAC counter on any campus.
· After paying, pick up a parking permit and student identification at the AskAC counter on the Washington Street Campus.
· Take a copy of your class schedule to the Bookstore to identify and purchase textbooks.
*NOTE: If you do not meet payment deadlines, you may be dropped from classes.