Apply to Student Support Services

Who is eligible for Student Support Services?

To be eligible for student support services, you must:

  • Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
  • Be an undergraduate (not have a bachelor's degree);
  • Be enrolled at Amarillo College Moore County Campus

To Apply

You may come to the Student Support Services office at the Moore County Campus to pick up an application.

Or you can fill out this online application, print it, sign it and bring it to the SSS office, Room 124.

Amarillo College
Moore County Campus
Student Support Services
1220 East 1st Street
Dumas, TX 79029

Phone:  (806) 934-7240