Mortuary Science Program
For questions about this program, please contact Scott Rankin, the Mortuary Science program director at 806-356-3631 or by emailing him at email@example.com. Thank you.
The Mortuary Science Program at Amarillo College is accredited by the American Board of Funeral Service Education (ABFSE) 3414 Ashland Avenue, Suite G, St. Joseph, Missouri 64506 (816) 233-3747. Web: www.abfse.org.
- Enlarge the background and knowledge of students about the funeral service profession..
- Educate students in every phase of funeral service, and to help enable them to develop the proficiency and skills necessary of the profession.
- Educate students concerning the responsibilities of the funeral service profession to the community at large.
- Emphasize high standards of ethical conduct.
- Provide a curriculum at the post secondary level of instruction.
- Encourage student and faculty research in the field of funeral service.
The Certificate of Completion for Funeral Directing is offered to meet specific state or professional needs. The Texas Funeral Director Certificate program does not include instruction in embalming, restorative art, microbiology, pathology, chemistry or anatomy; therefore, it is not accredited by the American Board of Funeral Service Education. Students graduating from the MRTS.CERT program are NOT eligible to take the National Board Examination or any State board Examination for which graduation from an ABFSE accredited program is required. Students completing this program are eligible to sit for the Texas State Board of Funeral Directing Exam only and the Texas State Law Exam. The certificate is recognized by the Texas Funeral Service Commission. Prior conviction of a felony may render the student ineligible to practice in the State of Texas.
PLEASE NOTE THE IMPORTANT PROGRAM DATES BELOW:
Mortuary Science Program Application DEADLINE for FALL 2015 is May 1st, 2015.
2-Day MANDATORY On-Campus Orientation for the FALL 2015 semester for Newly Accepted Mortuary Science Students will take place the Thursday and Friday, prior to the first day of classes, unless instructed otherwise. Those dates are August 20th and 21st, 2015. NOTE: This is for students that have been accepted by BOTH Amarillo College AND the Mortuary Science Program.
Mortuary Science Program Application DEADLINE for Spring 2016 is tentatively set for December 1st, 2015.
Viagra wiki it is a lot of information concerning viagra. since a dosage and finishing with types of tablets and their flowers. for certain you wondered. whether it should be trusted. I claim what yes.