Motorcycle RiderCourse - Basic $235.00
Students must complete the mandatory 3 hour on-line e-course prior to attending class.
To receive your coupon for waiving the $20 fee, please contact Jacque McGlohon at (806) 371-2902.
Classes will be held November 4 & 5 and November 11 & 12.
Find Classes and Register
Approved by the Department of Public Safety and required for everyone, regardless of age, applying for a first time motorcycle endorsement.
- Must be at least 15 years of age and have an unrestricted provisional class "C" or higher driver license or learner permit.
- Ability to ride a two-wheeled bicycle.
- Must bring driver license or learner permit along with certificate of completion for on-line e-course.
- Students under 18 years of age must bring parent or guardian with them to start of first class in order to have them sign a waiver.
- Participants must wear protective gear - eye protection, sturdy leather footwear that covers the ankle, long-sleeve shirt or jacket, long non-flare denim pants, or equivalent, and full-fingered gloves, preferably leather.
- Motorcycle and helmet will be furnished, however, you may use your own DOT approved helmet.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class start time. Class tuition and fees will be forfeited unless ALL required conditions are met. Class may run past the scheduled end time each day due to inclement weather and/or student needs. This class is physically demanding and requires motorcycle riding outside in inclement weather conditions. You MUST be in good health to take this class.
3WHEEL Motorcycle Rider Course - Basic
We will be offering 3-Wheel Motorcycle classes starting in Spring 2018.