FINAL DEADLINE TO APPLY IS FEBRUARY 1, 2019
To receive the Sybil B. Harrington scholarship for spring 2019, you must be a 2018 high school graduate in any of the 26 counties of the Texas panhandle. You must register as a full-time student (minimum of 12 hours) and maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
The scholarships are awarded to three types of students:
- Current high school graduate wishing to attend an accredited four-year Texas college or university.
- Current high school graduate wishing to attend Amarillo College.
- Current Amarillo College/Harrington recipient who has attended AC for two years and wishes to renew the scholarship for two additional years at a four-year Texas college or university. Contact Kay Campbell at email@example.com for this particular application.
Please choose the application specific to your situation and COMPLETELY fill it out, including:
- The Statement of Personal (financial) Need form, signed by a parent or guardian.
- A copy of the first two pages of the 2017 IRS income tax return (1040) must be included with this form.
- Reference Form must be completed and signed by a teacher, counselor or principal.
The applications with subsidiary forms are set up in PDF format, allowing each person to fill in the forms, print them, sign them and forward them to the AC Foundation. In addition the student must provide:
- A headshot photograph (nonreturnable).
- An official transcript, thru fall 2018.
- ACT and/or SAT score.
The application and completed forms may be:
Mail: The AC Foundation, P.O. Box 447, Amarillo, TX 79178
Fax: The AC Foundation (806)371-5370
Email: Scan and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official transcripts must be delivered or mailed. Students will not be considered for a scholarship unless all items are completed and received in the Foundation office by February 1st.
If you have questions, please contact the Amarillo College Foundation at (806)371-5107 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
SYBIL B. HARRINGTON SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
Current High School Seniors (From 26 counties of Texas Panhandle)
To Attend an Accredited Four-Year University
To Attend Amarillo College