Several of our programs require updated shot records to be able to register for the program. All shots must be copmleted as listed below before a student may resgister for the following programs.
Programs Requiring Completed Shot Records
- Certified Nurse Aid (CNA)
- EKG Tech
- Patient Care Tech
List of Required Immunizations
All shots must be completed and current to be able to register for these programs.
- Tettanus-Diptheria (May look like TD, TDap, DTap, or DT on a shot record. Must have been given within the last 10 years.)
- Measles* (2 doses must be recorded on shot record)
- Hepatitis B (3-shot series must be completed)
- Chickenpox (illness) OR Varicella vaccination
- TB Test (Dated within the last 12 months)
- Flu shot (seasonal)
*May appear as MMR on shot record and if so there must be 2 doses recorded.
Where can I get a copy of my shot records?
We accept shot records from the following places:
- Primary Care Physician
- High School
- Veteran's Administration
- Health Clinic
- Health Department