Risk Management & Environmental Technologies
Risk Management & Environmental Technologies at Amarillo College, thanks to a generous donation by Texas Mutual Insurance Company, was created to offer seminars covering worker’s health and safety for employers, employees, and the general public. The seminars include a wide variety of risk management/safety topics. Courses range from Fall Protection and OSHA standards to Introduction to Safety Management, Confined Space, HAZCOM, H2S Certification, CPR/First Aid & Blood-Borne Pathogens. Seminars are four (4) to thirty (30) hours in duration. Texas Mutual Insurance Company's participation also allows students to receive CEUs for completing the seminars.
Amarillo College's partnership with Texas Mutual Insurance Company has also allowed us to partner with Optimum Rope Access Solutions. Optimum Rope Access provides wind courses for Height & Safety Rescue Training. Please click on the link below for more information.
Please contact Todd Bentley for further information at 1-806-340-3562.
All courses are held at Amarillo College’s East Campus, Public Service Training Center 1201 I Avenue, Amarillo, TX 79111.
We are pleased to conduct individualized training to our industry partners. We offer on-site training & evaluations. For training inquiries and more information, please contact Crystal Hernandez at (806) 335-4229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blood-borne Pathogens
- Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Space Rescue
- Confined Space Rescue Refresher
- DOT Awareness and Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Response to Industrial Chemical Release - Operations
- Emergency Response to Industrial Chemical Release - Technician
- Fall Prevention Awareness
- Fall Prevention Competent Person
- Fall Prevention Inspector
- Fall Prevention Supervisor
- Hazmat Awareness
- Hazmat for Medical/EMS Personnel
- HAZWOPER Initial
- HAZWOPER Moderate Risk
- HAZWOPER Refresher
- Heat Stress
- Incident Command Initial
- Incident Command Refresher
- Live Fire Training
- LOCKOUT/TAGOUT - ZESP
- OSHA Accident Investigation - Introduction
- OSHA Fire Extinguishers
- OSHA Fire Brigades
- Respiratory Protection
- Response Team Member CPR/AED/First Aid
- Roadway Safety
- Rope Rescue
- Trenching Operations - Competent Person