Badger Beginnings is a fun, day-long summer New Student Orientation designed for recent high school graduates. Badger Beginnings includes campus tours, faculty panel, and special sessions on how to be successful in college and accomplish your goals. Participation in the program includes free lunch, t-shirts, prizes, entertainment, and opportunities for you to connect with other new students.
There’s a separate registration for Parent Badger Beginnings. Please note that ALL students and parents must be pre-registered. Call (806) 371-5322 to register.
Summer 2018 Badger Beginnings Sessions:
Please note that ALL students and parents must be pre-registered.
SESSION I: Thursday, July 12, 2018 (deadline to register July 6th)
SESSION II: Thursday, July 17, 2018 (deadline to register July 11th)
SESSION III: Tuesday, July 24 2018(deadline to register July 18h)
Registration for Badger Beginnings is the same as registering for your regular courses. First, sign in to AC Connect. If you have never used AC Connect before, click on “First Time Users” at the bottom of the page.
- Under Self Service, click on “Current Student,” “Registration,” “Register for Sections” and on the next page, “Search and Register for Sections”
- Select your term from the drop down menu
- Click “Search only open sections”
- In the drop-down menu for Subject, select “NSO – New Student Orientation and click “Submit”
- Select the section you would like to attend, click on “Submit,” and register.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. on the Washington Street Campus, outside by the Clock Tower.
*All participants (student and parents) must be pre-registered.
Call us at (806) 371-5467, email email@example.com, or speak with your Advisor.