Badger Beginnings is a fun, day-long summer new student orientation designed for recent high school graduates. Badger Beginnings includes campus tours, faculty panel, and special sessions on how to be successful in college and accomplish your goals. Participation in the program includes lunch, t-shirts, prizes, entertainment, and opportunities for you to connect with other new students.
There’s a separate registration for Parent Badger Beginnings. Please note that ALL students and parents must be pre-registered. Call (806) 371-5322 to register.
Summer 2017 Badger Beginnings Sessions:
Please note that ALL students and parents must be pre-registered.
SESSION I: Thursday, July 13, 2017 (deadline to register July 7th)
SESSION II: Thursday, July 20, 2017 (deadline to register July 14th)
SESSION III: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 (deadline to register July 19th)
Registration for Badger Beginnings is the same as registering for your regular courses. First, sign in to AC Connect. If you have never used AC Connect before, click on “First Time Users” at the bottom of the page.
- Under Self Service, click on “Current Student,” “Registration,” “Register for Sections” and on the next page, “Search and Register for Sections”
- Select your term from the drop down menu
- Click “Search only open sections”
- In the drop-down menu for Subject, select “NSO – New Student Orientation and click “Submit”
- Select the section you would like to attend, click on “Submit,” and register.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. in the College Union Building Badger Den.
*All participants (student and parents) must be pre-registered.
Call us at (806) 371-5467, email email@example.com, or speak with your Advisor.