Monday through Thursday
9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m (NO test handed out after 5:30 p.m.)
Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (NO test handed out after 3:00 p.m.)
Testing Center closed for lunch from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- No talking.
- All students are required to present a picture ID.
- Students are expected to come prepared (bring your own pencil).
- Cell phones must be turned off at all times. Students are NOT allowed to use their cell phones while taking a test or in the testing center.
- No food or drinks.
- Children are not allowed in Testing Center. This includes children being left unattended in hallways.
- Once a student begins a test, he or she is NOT allowed to leave until test is finished.
- If any student is caught cheating, test will be taken up immediately and you will be asked to leave.
- No questions - No Arguments
- Violations will be handled as per Amarillo College's Policies and Guidelines.