General Sessions are typically 3-hour sessions held throughout the year. General Sessions include important information on key resources and strategies for success, plus a campus tour. While the majority of General Sessions are open to all, some may be tailored to specific student populations, such as disAbility Services. Your Advisor can provide more information on these specific sessions.
New students are invited to attend a General Session. Unless otherwise listed, sessions take place in the College Union Building Oak Room.
- Monday, April 30, 2018, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Friday, May 18, 2018, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Friday, June 1, 2018, 10:00am- 12:00pm
- Monday, June 4, 2018, 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monday, August 6, 2018, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday, August 9, 2018, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 9:30am - 11:30am
- Thursday, August 16, 2018, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Friday, August 17, 2018, 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Registration for General Sessions is the same as registering for your regular courses. First, sign in to AC Connect. If you have never used AC Connect before, click on “First Time Users” at the bottom of the page.
- Under Self Service, click on “Current Student,” “Registration,” “Register for Sections” and on the next page, “Search and Register for Sections”
- Select your term from the drop down menu
- Click “Search only open sections”
- In the drop-down menu for Subject, select “NSO – New Student Orientation and click “Submit”
- Select the section you would like to attend, click on “Submit,” and register.
Call us at (806) 371-5467, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or speak with your Advisor.