ATTENTION:Registrar's Office will be closed weekends including the following days and no transcripts will be express mailed or mailed during these days. *Please note: You can continue to receive transcripts via the Online method. If you have any questions, please contact AskAC at 806-371-5000.Jan 19, 2015 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday)Mar 19-20, 2015 (Spring Break)Apr 3, 2015 (Good Friday)May 25, 2015 (Memorial Day)Jul 3 & 4, 2015 (Independence Day)Sep 7, 2015 (Labor Day)Nov 27 - Nov 30, 2014 (Thanksgiving Holiday)Dec 19, 2014 - Jan 4, 2015 - (Christmas/ New Years Holiday)Your Amarillo College official transcript may be ordered in the following ways:
- ONLINE - Log into AC Connect, click on the Current Student --> Academic Profile --> Official Transcript. (Allows for Electronic PDF ordering and Electronic Transcript Exchange processing).
- If you are not a current student, please click here to order your transcript ONLINE or see item number 3 and/or 4.
- MAIL or FAX this Transcript Request Form.
- IN PERSON bring a photo ID to any AskAC Counter.
Students that have foreign transcripts from secondary and higher education institutions (high school and college) will need to have the transcripts evaluated by either WES or SPANTRAN prior to registration. Please allow enough time prior to the start of the semester to have your transcripts evaluated.
- World Education Services (WES)
- SPANTRAN Evaluation Services
- Center for Educational Development (CED)
Last updated by tmbabb -- May/22/15