2017 Spring Commencement
Graduation Date: Friday, May 12, 2017
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Amarillo Civic Center
Students no longer need to apply for graduation. Once you complete your degree requirements, your graduation will be processed in our system.
If you are a Spring graduate, all you need to do is bring the letter you are sent showing your pending graduation status and then purchase a cap and gown at the AC Bookstore. Previous fall graduates who reverse transferred credits from another institution to AC in order to graduate in the fall are also welcome to attend the May commencement ceremony.
- In early March, notification to prospective graduates will be emailed to the AC email account and via mail.
- Final Commencement Instructions will be emailed to your AC Email account by the following dates:
- May 1st - For Spring Commencement
- December 1st - For Fall Commencement
Commencement Instructions are available now.
If you are eligible for graduation and you do not receive a graduation letter from us, please contact your advisor.
Click Here to Watch Live Stream: 2017 Graduation
Please visit Candid Color Photography to view and order your graduation photos.
1. Click "View My Proofs" button.
2. Click "Graduation" button.
3. Click your school link.
4. Enter LAST NAME.