Amarillo College delivers Associate Degree and Certificate programs that enrich lives, inspire success, and provide an outstanding academic foundation.
AC students have success whether they are looking to immediately enter the workforce or proceed to a university.
Everything you need to achieve success is within easy reach at Amarillo College, including a team of enthusiastic faculty and staff who are fully committed to helping you realize your dreams.
Nothing takes precedence at AC over your success.
Your success is our sole purpose. Take advantage of scholarships, join an organization, or look for study abroad opportunities that few other community colleges offer.
Be your best self at Amarillo College.
Amarillo College is the most-affordable choice for quality higher education in the Panhandle and offers many ways to support your financial investment.
From corporate training opportunities to personal enrichment classes geared to every age group, the Continuing Education Division is a community resource true to its purpose.
More News >>
Vocational Readiness and Employment Services (VocRehab or Chapter 31) program helps Servicemembers with disabilities(10%+ rating) navigate the transition from military to civilian employment. To learn more about the program visit this website http://www.benefits.va.gov/vocrehab/index.asp
There are many ways that VR&E can assist a disabled veteran as they transition back into the civilian world one way is through education. This program will help fund all of your required education expenses (tuition/fees, books and approved supplies) and you receive a monthly subsistence allowance. Plus you won't do this alone as you will have the assistance from a VR&E counselor who will guide you through the whole process.
1) Contact VR&E (contacts listed below) to determine if you are eligible for this benefit, then proceed to step 2.
2) Apply for Federal Education Benefits-www.va.gov.
3) Fill out the Amarillo College Admission Applicaiton.
4) Request to have all college and high school transcripts sent to Amarillo College.
5) Make an appointment with your academic advisor.
6) Once you have the above in progress, Visit Veteran Services located in the Student Service Center Ste. 151. You are actually welcome to come by at anytime with any questions you may have. Plus we always have coffee!!
VR&E Virtual Assistant:e-VA
Office address and location:
VA Outpatient Clinic
6104 Avenue Q South Dr., Rm 907
Lubbock, Tx 79412
K. Debbie Peralez, MRC,CRC
Vocational Readiness Counselor
Fax: (806) 472-3497
Nancy Klemme, MED,LPC-S,VRC
Trisha Kristinek, VRC, MRC
More Events >>