It's important to pursue a job/career that "fits". To discover the best jobs/careers for you it is therefore important for you first to identify your skills, interests, personality and work-related values. We offer the MyPlan career assessment at no charge to AC students and alumni.
While not required we recommend scheduling an appointment with a Career Services professional to go over your results with you.
• Go to www.myplan.com
• Click on the Assessments tab
• Go to New Users and establish an account.
• Please write down your user ID and password so that we can access the site together.
• On the second page of the registration, you will be asked to enter in the license code: 5WAX2USY
• At a minimum take: personality test and interests assessment.
• For more complete information, take career values assessment and skills profiler as well.
Call 806-371-5147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to discuss your results. We look forward to working with you.
During your appointment with Career and Employment services, you will explore the documents below. They are available for you to download and use at your convenience.
Explore the programs Amarillo College offers based on your assessment results here!