It's important to pursue a job/career that "fits". To discover the best jobs/careers for you it is therefore important for you first to identify your skills, interests, personality and work-related values. We offer the MyPlan career assessment at no charge to AC students and alumni.
While not required we recommend scheduling an appointment with a Career Services professional to go over your results with you.
Instructions for MyPlan
• Go to www.myplan.com
• Click on the Assessments tab
• Go to New Users and establish an account.
• Please write down your user ID and password so that we can access the site together.
• On the second page of the registration, you will be asked to enter in the license code: MLJH3UFB
• At a minimum take: personality test and interests assessment.
• For more complete information, take career values assessment and skills profiler as well.
Call 806-371-5147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to discuss your results. We look forward to working with you.