Amarillo College delivers Associate Degree and Certificate programs that enrich lives, inspire success, and provide an outstanding academic foundation.
AC students have success whether they are looking to immediately enter the workforce or proceed to a university.
Everything you need to achieve success is within easy reach at Amarillo College, including a team of enthusiastic faculty and staff who are fully committed to helping you realize your dreams.
Nothing takes precedence at AC over your success.
Your success is our sole purpose. Take advantage of scholarships, join an organization, or look for study abroad opportunities that few other community colleges offer.
Be your best self at Amarillo College.
Amarillo College is the most-affordable choice for quality higher education in the Panhandle and offers many ways to support your financial investment.
From corporate training opportunities to personal enrichment classes geared to every age group, the Continuing Education Division is a community resource true to its purpose.
More News >>
It's important to pursue a job/career that "fits". To discover the best jobs/careers for you it is therefore important for you first to identify your skills, interests, personality and work-related values. We offer the MyPlan career assessment at no charge to AC students and alumni.
While not required we recommend scheduling an appointment with a Career Services professional to go over your results with you.
• Go to www.myplan.com
• Click on the Assessments tab
• Go to New Users and establish an account.
• Please write down your user ID and password so that we can access the site together.
• On the second page of the registration, you will be asked to enter in the license code: 5WAX2USY
• At a minimum take: personality test and interests assessment.
• For more complete information, take career values assessment and skills profiler as well.
Call 806-371-5147 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment to discuss your results. We look forward to working with you.
More Events >>