Posting Jobs and Internships
Not able to make it to campus but still want to post an open job or internship? Amarillo College's GradLeaders is a web-based job listing system that makes your job listings immediately accessible seven days a week, 24 hours a day to over 10,000 AC students and alumni. We offer a diverse talent pool to fit your many job needs, from part-time to permanent positions, paid internships, and other employment opportunities.
Posting full or part-time jobs or internship is fast, easy, and free!
GradLeaders makes it easier than ever to list employment and internships opportunities to AC students and alumni.
employer site login
- Click on the link above and then click Create Account, below the username and password boxes.
- Read terms and conditions and check off that agree to the terms and conditions of the agreement. Click continue.
- Complete the next few screens to Create Account with personal information and password.
- Once approved by our office, you will receive an e-mail notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password
To manage your job postings:
- Click the link and select the Employers icon
- Choose the link for Log into Your Account
- Enter your Access ID and assigned Password
- Under Job Board, select Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings
- To post a new job, select Post a New Job and complete all required information
- Be sure to list an e-mail address in the contact information to receive rsums via the system
- To repost an expired job that has reopened, identify the job under Expired Jobs and select the repost button
- To expire a job that has been filled, identify the job under Active Jobs and select the expire button
We are confident you will agree with other employers that this process is a more convenient way to notify applicants of your hiring needs.
Feel free to call us at (806) 371-5147 if you have questions or experience any difficulty.