Amarillo College delivers Associate Degree and Certificate programs that enrich lives, inspire success, and provide an outstanding academic foundation.
AC students have success whether they are looking to immediately enter the workforce or proceed to a university.
Everything you need to achieve success is within easy reach at Amarillo College, including a team of enthusiastic faculty and staff who are fully committed to helping you realize your dreams.
Nothing takes precedence at AC over your success.
Your success is our sole purpose. Take advantage of scholarships, join an organization, or look for study abroad opportunities that few other community colleges offer.
Be your best self at Amarillo College.
Amarillo College is the most-affordable choice for quality higher education in the Panhandle and offers many ways to support your financial investment.
From corporate training opportunities to personal enrichment classes geared to every age group, the Continuing Education Division is a community resource true to its purpose.
More News >>
1) Exclusive access to our job board, College Central Network, where you can search student resumes and find quality candidates.
2) Exclusive marketing on our website driving an influx of student applications.
3) AC certificate and sticker to verify that you are a Student Friendly Employer.
1) Read this agreement, sign and submit it to Career and Employment Services at employment firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: Student Friendly Employer Agreement
2) Send Current Logo to email@example.com
3) Start hiring AWESOME AC students!
1) Understanding from an employer that you are in school and that academics is your primary concern.
2) Employers who do thier best to work with your class schedule to accommodate your schooling.
3) A company that cares for you and for your academic growth and achievement!
1) Be an excellent representative of Amarillo College by abiding by our values of WOW, Innovation, Family, Fun and YES!
2) Manage your work time and school time to accomplish both tasks efficiently.
3) Follow your Student Friendly Employer's code of conduct and professional standards.
More Events >>