Amarillo College delivers Associate Degree and Certificate programs that enrich lives, inspire success, and provide an outstanding academic foundation.
AC students have success whether they are looking to immediately enter the workforce or proceed to a university.
Everything you need to achieve success is within easy reach at Amarillo College, including a team of enthusiastic faculty and staff who are fully committed to helping you realize your dreams.
Nothing takes precedence at AC over your success.
Your success is our sole purpose. Take advantage of scholarships, join an organization, or look for study abroad opportunities that few other community colleges offer.
Be your best self at Amarillo College.
Amarillo College is the most-affordable choice for quality higher education in the Panhandle and offers many ways to support your financial investment.
From corporate training opportunities to personal enrichment classes geared to every age group, the Continuing Education Division is a community resource true to its purpose.
More News >>
We observe confidentiality within the Amarillo College Counseling Centers as required by Texas Health and Safety Code, Chapter 611 and Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors, Subchapter C, Code of Ethics. In addition to the state guidelines, the Counseling Center also advocates for the health and well-being of the college community.
No information about you is given to anyone outside of the Amarillo College Counseling Center, including parents, partners, roommates, employers, faculty, or other Amarillo College staff, unless:
(1) We have your written permission.
(2) We believe it is necessary to prevent clear and imminent danger to you or others.
(3) You indicate that there is reasonable cause to believe that a child, dependent adult, or a vulnerable elderly person has been abused.
(4) A court orders us to disclose confidential information about you. If this happens, we will first ask that the court drop their order. If they refuse to drop their order, we will disclose only the minimum amount of information we deem necessary to satisfy the court’s order.
(5) You waive the privilege by bringing charges against us.
If you have any questions about confidentiality, please talk to your counselor.
More Events >>