To qualify, students must be:
Married or single with children
Economically disadvantaged, especially students age 24 and older
Be responsible for a disabled family member
How To Apply
- Go to https://www.actx.edu/foundation/application/index.php to apply through the Amarillo College Foundation.
- Attach a one to two page autobiography describing your needs, circumstances, and goals. This takes the place of an interview and is very important.
- Attach a copy (not official) of your most recent transcript (high school, GED or other college).
- Priority Deadline: March 1
- Application Deadline: October 15 to be considered for a Spring Scholarship
Adult Students Program
P.O. Box 447
Amarillo, TX 79178
Advocacy & Resource Center
Ware Student Commons
Amarillo College Washington Street Campus