Award amounts can be viewed through AC Connect.
- Students on financial aid suspension are ineligible from receiving any Title IV aide (grants/loans).
- Amarillo College Financial Aid staff are dedicated to providing funds in a timely manner.
- Federal regulations allow refunds to be issued within 14 days of the first class date.
- Lost checks will not be reissued until 14 days after the refund date.
Contact the Financial Aid Office (Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm), 371-5000, Student Service Center, Washington campus, email@example.com.
Students with credit balances may charge books through the campus bookstore
Beginning May 28, due to CUB renovations, the Bookstore is moving to the Bible Chair building, 512 SW 22nd Ave, across the street from Durrett Hall.
- The Amarillo College Financial Aid Office provides a service to allow students to charge books at the AC Bookstore, typically 5 days prior to the first class date, per Federal Regulations. However, refunds must be sent within 14 days of the first class date, meaning, charging at the bookstore may not be available after the first week of classes.
- Students need to monitor AC Connect to determine awards have been changed from pending to active prior to charging books. Information can be found under the Self Service block, "Current Student", "Financial Aid", and "Financial Aid status by term".
- Students must present their College I.D. card when charging books against financial aid.
Ordering books online:
- To order textbooks with financial aid, students should access the AC Bookstore web page. Books can be ordered using the student I.D. number.