The following is a list of links that we have found that may be useful to you in planning for your college education. These are just a few sites available. Use these links as a starting place for your financial searches.
U.S. Department of Education:
Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- www.studentloans.gov - Managing Direct Loans
- https://.tgslc.org – Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Home Page (Financial Literacy)
- www.aie.org – Adventures in Education (Financial Literacy and Scholarship Information)
- http://www.nslds.ed.gov - National Student Loan Data System (Loan Servicer Information)
- www.nslc.org – National Student Loan Clearinghouse. Gives an up-to-date list of your loan providers and means for contacting them. In addition, it is the quickest and easiest way to obtain degree/enrollment verifications.